We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
-mix the yolks with warm water for 2-3 minutes, then add the sugar and mix for about 7 minutes,
add the beaten egg whites, flour mixed with baking powder, cocoa, a pinch of salt, mix lightly with a spoon,
Pour the composition into the tray lined with baking paper and put in the oven until it passes the toothpick test, let it cool very well.
-Mix the milk with the sugar and boil it
when it boils, add the flour mixed with a little cold milk, let it boil until it thickens a little.
let it cool very well,
Mix the yogurt with the cheese and add the milk cream, gelatin hydrated with 2 tablespoons of water and dissolved on a steam bath, mix well and refrigerate until it starts to harden,
We cut the top in half
In a tray with removable walls we place the first sheet, we syrup (I used pear juice) we pour the cream and we put it in the fridge until it hardens completely,
Prepare the jelle cake envelope according to the instructions on the envelope and let it cool for about 1 minute, then add it over the cream, put it in the fridge until it hardens completely, place the second sheet and syrup,
Add melted chocolate and sour cream and pour over the counter, let it cool well
Prepare the jelle cake envelope according to the instructions on the envelope (let it cool a bit) and pour over the chocolate,
Let it cool well and then decorate
Black Forest cake with cherry jelly, cream and chocolate
I kept seeing and tasting all sorts of variations of this wonderful "black forest" dessert, but I never seemed to be so pleased with it. It seemed so mundane to me, cocoa tops filled with cherries and cream. But one weekend I ran to the airport in Budapest with some friends to take them to the airport, there what to see & # 8230 a cake in a window that looked like the black forest. I took a slice and since then there has been love for this dessert. Countertop with intense cocoa taste, cherry jelly and of course the taste of natural cream, was something else, and since then I kept testing, until I reached this final shape.
How to make it and what ingredients you need you will discover along the way.
From what I read, it seems that the name of this dessert does not come from the Black Forest Mountains in southwestern Germany, but from the cherry liqueur that is produced in that area, known as Schwarzwalder Kirsch.
Confectioner Josef Keller claims that he invented this dessert, in its current form, in 1915 at Cafe Agner in Bad Goderberg, some 500 kilometers from the Black Forest, information that has not been found until today.
Schwarzwalder Kirschtorte was first mentioned in writing in 1934, being found in several confectioneries in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Other cake recipes tried and appreciated by readers:
- 7 whole eggs
- 180 g caster sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 120 g white flour
- 60 g of good quality cocoa
Ingredients for filling and decoration:
- 500 g pitted cherry halves (about 800 g)
- 2 tablespoons starch
- 150 g caster sugar
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 l of natural whipped cream
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 100-150 g dark chocolate
- Cherries with tail
Countertop preparation method:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Wallpaper 2 removable tart shapes on the bottom with baking paper.
If you do not have a planetary food processor that can cope with the heat and fry whole eggs with salt powder and caster sugar, then add flour mixed with cocoa, you will have to separate the eggs to beat the egg whites and fry them with a pinch of salt, then gradually add the caster sugar and beat until all the sugar has dissolved.
Add the yolks, the flour mixed with the cocoa and in both cases mix lightly with a spatula with movements from top to bottom, to incorporate the dry ingredients.
Pour the composition evenly into molds and bake for 18-20 minutes. After taking them out, leave them in the molds in which they were baked for another 5 minutes and transfer them on a grill to cool.
Preparation for cherry jelly:
Put the cherry halves with the sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan and after it has left a little juice, add the starch. Put the pan on medium heat and stir continuously until the starch dissolves and takes on a translucent color. Set aside and stir from time to time until it warms up, then leave in the fridge for half an hour.
Beat the cream until it leaves light waves on the surface, add the powdered sugar and beat a little longer until it hardens. Be very careful not to beat too much, as you risk cutting and it will never look like vegan cream.
After you have cooled the tops, cut them in half, put a top, a third of the cherry jelly, a third of the cream, come with the second top and do the same until the last one over which we put the cream according to your imagination. I lightly greased it and then, with the help of a spray bag, I made some hazelnuts and put cherries with a stalk in the center.
We melt the chocolate in a bowl on a bain-marie and with the help of a very small shapeless spray bag, we “drew” different shapes of trees on a sheet of baking paper. Let them cool until they harden and then decorate the cake.
We leave it cold, indicated until the next day, and if we don't have enough patience, at least about 3 hours.
Cake with cottage cheese, strawberries and jelly (without baking)!
A light and tasty cake with cottage cheese, fruit and jelly - it is eaten as fast as it is cooked! You can experiment with tastes, using different fruits.
& # 8211 500 gr of cottage cheese (9%)
& # 8211 250 gr of fermented cream (20%)
& # 8211 vanilla sugar or 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
& # 8211 18 gr of gelatin + 150 ml of water
& # 8211 sponge cake or biscuits + melted butter in 2: 1 proportions
& # 8211 2 sachets of jelly for 400 ml of water
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the cheese with the cream, sugar and vanilla extract, passing the ingredients through the blender vertically. The final composition must be creamy and homogeneous.
Advice. We recommend using not very dry cheese without hard granules. If you do not have a blender, pass the cheese twice through the meat grinder or sieve.
2. Soak the gelatin in water beforehand and wait for it to swell for about 20 minutes. Then, melt it in the microwave (in 10-15 seconds, stirring each time) or in a bain marie.
3. After the gelatin has cooled, pour it into a thin wire in the cheese composition, which must be at room temperature, stirring constantly with the whisk.
4. For the base of the cake, I used a sponge cake with a thickness of 1 cm. Place it on the plate and fix a pastry ring (21 cm), the walls of which you cover with acetate foil or strips of protective foil for documents.
Advice. If you do not have acetate foil or protective foil, then simply heat the walls of the form with the hair dryer before removing the cake from it.
The top can also be prepared from crumbs of biscuits mixed with melted butter or you can use a ready-made countertop made from trade.
5. Add the cheese composition, shake the form slightly so that it is evenly distributed, and put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
6. Pour 400 ml of boiling water over the jelly powder and mix well with a spoon until it dissolves completely. Allow the jelly to cool to room temperature.
7. Wash the strawberries, remove the stalks, cut them in half and place them on the cheese layer.
8. Carefully pour some jelly over the strawberries, using a teaspoon, and place the cake in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
9. After the first layer of jelly sticks and the strawberries are well set, you can pour the remaining jelly and put the cake in the fridge or freezer for 10-15 minutes, if you need to serve it as quickly as possible.
10. Remove the ring and foil. If necessary, heat the foil a little with the hair dryer and you will shock it more easily.
A handsome and extremely tasty dessert! By preparing this cheese cake with fruit, you will pamper your family with an incredibly good delicacy perfect for summer!
Cake with melon jelly and cream cheese
1. For the cream cheese of the cake, you must first mix the liquid cream until it froths, then add the cottage cheese little by little. Mix the two until a homogeneous cream is made. Then add the sugar and grated lemon peel, mix until creamy.
2. Place the biscuits in a tray with a removable ring to form the dough. Cut them where necessary to keep them in better shape. You can put them in 2 layers.
3. Spread all the cream cheese over the biscuits - the layer will be thick. Set aside this composition while you prepare the melon jelly.
4. Melon jelly is prepared as follows: cut the watermelon into small triangles, so that you can pass the pulp more easily, so that the juice comes out more easily. Fill 4 cups. (With the remaining pulp from the melon you can make melon ice cream or melon foam).
5. In a tall saucepan pour the watermelon juice, lemon juice and sugar and stir continuously while on the fire. After you have hydrated the gelatin, add it to the pot - see also the instructions on the package.
6. Let the mixture boil for about 20 minutes, stirring constantly so that it does not stick. After the allotted time has passed, take the pot off the heat and spread the melon jelly on top of the cream, in a layer of 1-1.5 cm.
7. Put the tray in the fridge and leave it for two or three hours, until the ingredients harden together and it's ready!
Diploma Cake with Peaches and Jelly
Rub the yolks with the sugar until they double in volume and turn white, then add the oil one by one (I put it all at once but nothing happened, I rubbed well with the mixer but you gradually put it on a little), follow the water, then add the flour previously mixed with the baking powder. At the end we put the beaten egg whites, and mix from top to bottom with a wooden spoon.
We poured the composition in a round tray in which we put baking paper on the bottom. Bake for 30/35 minutes. Try it with a toothpick.
Let the countertop cool then cut it in 2.
Gelatin is soaked in half a cup of cold water for 10 minutes
Put the milk with the yolks and flour in a bowl and mix for 2 minutes, then put the composition on the fire.
Stir until thickened.
It must be mixed with a wooden spoon and we must be careful not to catch it, it is not allowed to make lumps or to collect the egg.
When it has thickened, set it aside and put the soaked gelatin and stir to dissolve the swollen gelatin.
Allow to cool, stirring occasionally.
Whip the cream.
Then we beat our egg whites. When the cream is cold, mix it with whipped cream. (I didn't put egg whites)
We prepare the jelly in advance. On one side we add yellow dye and orange flavor and on the other red dye and strawberry flavor. We prepare them one by one and put them in the fridge to harden (in a tray)
Prepare the bowl in which we assemble the cake with transparent foil.
Grease the last top with apricot jam before putting it as a lid
The hardened jelly is cut into squares.
We assemble like this:
Let cool for 8 hours. We turn it over on a plate after 8 hours and garnish it with fried and ground whipped cream and hazelnuts and coconut candies.
Cake with strawberry jelly and vanilla cream
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then mix with the sugar and vanilla sugar until they become like meringue. Add the oil, vanilla essence and yolks, mix well, then incorporate the flour (gradually) and baking powder, using a silicone spatula, stirring gently, from top to bottom.
Turn on the oven to heat it up.
The composition is poured into a removable tray greased with oil and lined with baking paper and placed in the oven until it passes the toothpick test. Remove the top from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes, then, with the help of a knife, detach it from the edges of the tray and remove it.
Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Strawberry syrup and water are mixed and put on the fire, until it approaches the boiling point, then let it cool. Sugar can be added if necessary. Strain through a fine sieve, if necessary.
Jelly, cream, assembly and decoration:
The strawberries are washed and their tails removed, then boiled with sugar until they start to stick to the bowl in which they were cooked. Allow to cool, then grind in a food processor.
Cut the top in half, place a sheet on a plate, fix the ring from the detachable cake shape, placing at the same time an aluminum foil around the shape. Syrup the countertop sheet and expect it to increase slightly in volume. Take the tails of 14-15 strawberries, wash and cut them in half lengthwise, then place them around the shape of the cake, sticking them to the aluminum foil.
Put a pan of water on the fire, and in a bowl, put gelatin and water. After it is completely hydrated, the gelatin melts on a steam bath (put the bowl in hot water), then mix it with the strawberry jelly and pour it over the countertop sheet. Leave to cool until thickened.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream.
In a saucepan, put the yolks, starch, sugar and vanilla essence and mix with a little milk until the starch dissolves, then add the rest of the milk and put the saucepan on the steam bath. Stir continuously until the cream thickens. Allow to cool, then mix with whipped cream. Spread carefully over the strawberry jelly, add the other top sheet and syrup with the rest of the strawberry syrup. Leave the cake to cool for a few hours or until the next day, to set well.
After that, mix the whipped cream for decoration and place half of it on the worktop. Remove the ring from the baking tin, then the aluminum foil and level the cream layer.
The remaining whipped cream is divided into two: one part is put in a posh, especially on its wall, and the other part is colored pink and put in the middle, inside the posh. Make popcorn on top of the cake, around it, then put a piece of strawberry on top of each. In the middle of the cake put three whole strawberries and around them, put six strawberries cut in three lengthwise, leaving the base with the tail an uncut part.
Cake with vanilla mousse and raspberry jelly
& # 8216Cake with vanilla mousse and raspberry jelly & # 8217 is the cake recipe with which I open the second round of competition within the campaign & # 8222The joy of sharing something good with Dr. Oetker
Details about the contest can be seen on the Facebook page.
Using ingredients from Dr. Oetker for both the countertop and the cream, it turned out to be a wonderful cake with a strong vanilla taste, a sour raspberry jelly and everything dressed in a simple chocolate cream. And even if it looks like a cake that is difficult to make and has quite a lot of ingredients, in the end all you have to do is have time and the rest to go through step by step what I explained and you can definitely make this delicious cake.
MILK CAKE - dietary dessert with top without baking
The cake we present to you is completely unique, as it is not only very elegant, but also very tasty. The surprise element are the layers with jelly, obtained from milk, as well as the top prepared without flour, sugar or eggs.
It is a countertop inspired by raw-vegan cuisine, which is obtained from dried fruits, mixed in the robot.
The result is a very good dessert, but it does not add many calories to our diet. It can also be prepared during fasting, for a special event, in which case a vegetable milk (almond, oats, soy, etc.) will be used.
At the same time, a vegetable gelatin will be used, which is called agar-agar and which we find in health food stores. Use as directed on the package.
Milk jelly cake & # 8211 recipe
• 1 liter of milk
• 300 g of nuts
• 200 g of dates
• 100 g of prunes (or whole dates)
• 150 g of coconut
• 3 tablespoons of cocoa
• 250 g of raw sugar
• vanilla essence
• 3 sachets of gelatin
Grind 150 g of walnut kernels through the S-blade robot, as well as dates and prunes. If you don't have a food processor, you can use a meat grinder.
Add 1 tablespoon of cocoa and 1 tablespoon of coconut. Stir until you get a sticky dough.
Transfer the composition to a removable form (cake ring) and press firmly with your fingers, and then with the back of a glass. Or you can use a high-walled dish, pre-lined with parchment paper (including on the walls).
Put the form in the fridge while you make the cream.
Bring 500 ml of milk to a boil. Add 100 g of sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
Chop the remaining 150 g of walnuts and add it over the milk, when it starts to boil. Stir and cook for 5-10 minutes.
Add 1 ½ sachets of gelatin and stir for 5-10 minutes to dissolve.
Pour the composition over the counter and put the dish in the fridge. Wait a few hours (2-3 hours) until it hardens.
After the gelatin layer has coagulated with cocoa, prepare the second layer.
Put the rest of the milk (500 ml) on the fire in a bowl, together with 150 g of sugar and a little vanilla. When it starts to boil, add the coconut and turn off the heat.
After 10 minutes, add 1 ½ sachets of gelatin and mix well. Pour the composition over the first layer of gelatin in the form and leave the cake in the fridge for another 2-3 hours, to set well.
When you are ready to serve the cake, unfold the ring on a plate. If you used a fixed-walled bowl, place a plate over the mouth of the bowl and turn the cake over, then turn it over on a plate to leave the white layer on top.
You can decorate the cake with coconut to give it a more elegant and seasonal look.
Source: LaLena, Light cake with milk jelly: https://www.lalena.ro/reteta/198/Tort-Light-cu-jeleu-de-lapte/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Ingredients Apple and walnut cake
- 850 grams of granny smith apples, weighed without shell and seed box
- 200 grams of sugar
- 400 grams of whipped cream
- 16 grams of gelatin (I recommend gelatin in sheets)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
salted caramel jelly with cinnamon:
white chocolate icing and avocado:
- 1 well baked avocado
- 50 grams of sugar
- 125 ml. of water
- 200 grams of white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- peel and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 grams of gelatin
- 200 grams of butter with 80% fat
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- the desired decor
Preparation of apple mousse
1. Wash the apples, peel them and peel the seeds, then weigh them. We need to have 850 grams of cleaned apple pulp, which will be immediately sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent oxidation.
2. Put the apples in a saucepan with the sugar and 150 ml of water. Cover the pan until the apples begin to soften, then simmer everything for about 8-10 minutes.
3. Soak 15 grams of gelatin in very cold water.
4. Finally, the apples must be peeled, as in a thick puree, which will also be blended with the blender, until a fine texture is obtained. I recommend passing the puree through the sieve as well. Allow the apple puree to cool until warm, but not too hot. Drain the water gelatin, squeeze well and incorporate into the apple puree, stirring until smooth. Be careful, gelatin will have no effect if it is incorporated into a composition hotter than 60 ° C.
5. While the apple puree is cooling, beat the whipped cream. It should be well cooled in advance, preferably overnight, in the refrigerator. Once the cream is obtained, incorporate 1/3 of the volume of whipped cream into the apple puree, stirring vigorously. Pour this composition over the rest of the cream and incorporate it with the spatula, being very careful not to lose the air incorporated in the whipped cream.
Apple and walnut cake & # 8211 cake assembly
1. Walnut cake top (click on the recipe link) prepare according to the recipe instructions. Allow to cool well then cut in half horizontally. Place half a walnut countertop in a form with removable walls or a special ring for cakes with a diameter of 22-24 cm. It can also be the shape in which the countertop was baked. Pour half of the apple mousse over the walnut top and immediately shape into the freezer, in a perfectly horizontal position, for 25-30 minutes. It takes so long for this first layer to harden well. The rest of the apple mousse is kept in the kitchen, in a warm place.
2. Meanwhile, prepare a portion of salted caramel sauce (click on the link for the recipe) according to the recipe. At the end, along with the salt, add the cinnamon powder. The 6 grams of gelatin that appear on the list of ingredients for caramel jelly and cinnamon are hydrated as shown in point 3.
After the caramel sauce has cooled to the right temperature (around 60 ° C), incorporate the well-drained gelatin and squeeze the water. Stir until smooth. Pour the caramel sauce over the first layer of apple mousse, which must already be firm to the touch of your finger. Shape in the freezer until the caramel layer hardens well. Then add the rest of the apple mousse and, very carefully, the second half of the walnut top. Put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes then wrap the form and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
Get out of shape and some finishing ideas for this apple and walnut cake
8. After the apple and walnut cake has rested properly, remove from the mold by heating the ring of the mold with a kitchen torch. In its absence, wipe the ring several times with a cloth soaked in hot water. We also use a knife with a thin blade, with which we will detach the composition well coagulated by the side walls of the form. From now on, you can give free rein to your cake decor. The cake can be dressed in whipped cream, it can be dressed in marzipan (after it is well insulated with butter cream, to prevent its dissolution), etc. Optionally, you can imitate me and prepare the green glaze that I have been thinking about so much.
Glaze preparation, finishing and decoration
1. Before icing this cake with apples and walnuts, I covered it in a thin layer of plain butter cream. It aims to insulate the moisture of the apple mousse from the glaze but also to smooth the surface as well as possible. I obtained the cream by beating with the mixer 200 grams of butter, 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract until the sugar was not felt at all. After I put the cake in the butter cream, I put it in the freezer.
I've been thinking a lot about how I want this cake to look. I imagined it with a nice green glaze, like granny smith apples. Initially, all ideas led me to food coloring, but isn't it a greater sin to stain a sweet dedicated to the harvest holiday by adding chemicals? And suddenly, the idea came to me: avocado! Avocado has a beautiful green color and in addition has a neutral taste, so the aroma of the glaze will be the one I will give it! So I set to work:
2. Hydrate the gelatine as shown in point 3. In a saucepan, weigh the sugar and measure the water. Add the lemon peel and cinnamon stick. Put the pan on the fire. Meanwhile, break the white chocolate into pieces in a bowl. Once the sugar is completely melted, add the honey, mix well and pour the syrup through a strainer, over the white chocolate. Set aside without stirring at this stage.
Meanwhile, cut the avocado and scoop out the pulp with a spoon, collecting it in a bowl. Sprinkle avocado immediately with lemon juice, so that it does not oxidize and we lose what we are most interested in, the beautiful color. Pass the avocado with the hand blender as finely as possible.
Mix the white chocolate and syrup until completely melted. Add the well-squeezed gelatin and mix until well combined. Pour this composition over the avocado and work quickly with the hand blender.
Pour the composition for the icing, still warm, over the apple and walnut cake, placed on a grill, on top of a tray. We will use a spatula as long as possible, to obtain a smooth surface. After the icing remains well drained in the tray, the cake is transferred to the freezer for 10 minutes, until the icing hardens well. It is then placed on the serving platter and decorated as desired. My decor is some small, small apples, the smallest I found in my garden, placed in sugar syrup with cinnamon, a few caramelized walnut kernels, fresh mint leaves and the last lavender popcorn this year.
Apple and walnut cake & # 8211 serving
The apple and walnut cake is served as a dessert, after it has cooled well, at least 2 hours & # 8211 would ideally be 3 hours & # 8211 in the fridge. To cut beautiful slices, I recommend using a long-bladed knife, soaked in hot water and wiped well with a kitchen towel. After each cut, the knife will be put back in hot water and wiped again. Thus, we will make sure that we get beautiful slices and that glue or mousse adhesions will not be loaded on the knife.
Quick cake with gelatin.
A quick and easy cake to make to surprise your friends
- Virtues González
- Recipe type: dessert
- Portions: 6-8
- Preparation time: 12H
- Cooking time: 9M
- Total time: 12H 9M
- 200 g of juice (pineapple, etc.).
- 200 g of water
- 120g sugar
- 1 sachet of lemon jelly (or other flavor)
- 500 g whipping cream
- Cakes or cookies
We put all the ingredients in the glass, except the cream and the biscuits or cookies. I mixed 1 minute, speed 4. Then we schedule 7 minutes, temperature 90º, speed 2.
Add the cream and mix everything 1 minute, speed 4.
Put the mixture in a mold and put the cakes or cookies on top. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool. Then we put it in the fridge.
We present it from the mold, leaving the cookies at the bottom.
Ideally, you should do it overnight.